- This is an upper body routine that includes bodyweight exercises.
- It is a tough routine – you will significantly improve your upper body strength.
- Workout Structure: Ladder.
- Have fun and good luck!
- Pullups, Ladder Level (“LL”) X 1
- Pushups, LL X 2
- Let Me Ins, LL X 2
- Dips, LL X 1
Perform the routine in the following manner:
- You start the ladder on level 1.
- Do 1 x 1 Pullup, i.e. 1 Pullup.
- 1 x 2 Pushups = 2 Pushups.
- 1 x 2 Let Me Ins = 2.
- 1 x 1 Dips = 1.
- That was the first level, move on to level 2.
- Do 2 x 1 Pullups = 2.
- And so on, until you max out on the Pullups.
- Then you go down the ladder one step at a time until you are back at level 1.
- Well done!