- Your mission is to fill every square in the diagram below with a different letter of the alphabet from A to K inclusive.
- Use the clues to determine their locations.
- Reference in the clues to ‘due’ means in any location along the same vertical or horizontal line.
- Click the link below to view the correct positions.
- Good luck!
- A is due west of B, which is further south than E.
- G is due north of J, which is due west of C, which is further south than K.
- F is next to and south of A, which is next to and east of K.
- E is next to and east of D, which is further south than H, which is further east than J.
Click to view the correct answers (Member).
Want to become a member of Club One Fifty? Click here to initiate your membership.