- Your mission is to fill every square in the diagram below with a different letter of the alphabet from A to K inclusive.
- Use the clues to determine their locations.
- Reference in the clues to ‘due’ means in any location along the same vertical or horizontal line.
- Click the link below to view the correct positions.
- Good luck!
- A is next to and east of K, which is next to and south of E, which is further east than I.
- I is next to and north of B, which is next to and west of C, which is further north than J.
- F is next to and south of H, which is next to and east of J.
- G is due south of both A and D.
Want to become a member of Club One Fifty? Click here to initiate your membership.