- Your mission is to fill every square in the diagram below with a different letter of the alphabet from A to K inclusive.
- Use the clues to determine their locations.
- Reference in the clues to ‘due’ means in any location along the same horizontal or vertical line.
- Click the link below to find the correct positions.
- Good luck!
- G is further south than I, but further north than B.
- E is further south than G, further east than C, further north than J and further west than H.
- A is next to and south of B, which is further east than D, which is next to and south of K.
- J is next to and south of H.
- I is next to and north of F, which is next to and east of K.
Click to view the correct answers.
Want to become a member of Club One Fifty? Click here to initiate your membership.