- Your mission is to fill every square in the diagram below with a different letter of the alphabet from A to K inclusive.
- Use the clues to determine their locations.
- Reference in the clues to ‘due’ means in any location along the same vertical or horizontal line.
- Click the link below to view the correct positions.
- Good luck!
- B is further north than J, which is due north of G.
- K is next to and west of E, which is next to and north of I, which is next to and north of A.
- D is due west of C, which is next to and north of F.
- C is next to and south of H, which is next to and east of G.