- Your mission is to fill every square in the diagram below with a different letter of the alphabet from A to K inclusive.
- Use the clues to determine their locations.
- Reference in the clues to ‘due’ means in any location along the same vertical or horizontal line.
- Click the link below to view the correct positions.
- Good luck!
- K is due south of C, which is due east of F, which is next to J.
- D is next to and east of G, which is due north of (but not next to) I.
- A is next to and west of F, which is due north of H.
- G is due east of E, which is due north of B.